Cover Crazy: The Way I Used to Be


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


This cover stands out because I can't think of another that looks remotely like it off the top of my head. I love the look of the exploding dandelions. There is so much symbolism for me. Dandelions make me think of childhood dreams and innocence. These aspects must be shattered for the main character, Eden, as this novel deals with assault. Difficult moments in life alter us, but there is hope on the other side of darkness. I think the yellow of the flowers evokes a sense of hope rising out of turmoil.

What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments