Teaser Tuesday: A Tyranny of Petticoats & Let the Wind Rise


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by Jenn at Books and a Beat.


Sometimes, though, his mouth was sweet as lemonade. Just right for a stolen kiss behind the church, or down the lane where nobody could see. Probably, he wouldn't want to kiss me if he knew I was number-one Most Wanted in Posey County.

~ "Bonnie and Clyde" by Saundra Mitchell from A Tyranny of Petticoats edited by Jessica Spotswood, pg. 239




"You don't have to downplay what you've gone through, Audra. It had to be awful." She swallows hard and looks away. "It was." They're two teeny words-- but they crush every part of me. I reach up to wipe away her fresh tears. "I wish I knew how to help." "You are helping. You're here."

~ Let the Wind Rise (Sky Fall #3) by Shannon Messenger, pg. 214


Comments

  1. I like both

    Mine: http://thebo0ki3.blogspot.com/2016/06/tune-inteaser-tuesday-155.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice teasers! Both are new to me ones!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!