Magic Lamp Sunday 1/17/16

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  

Paula: I wish I could dispel ghosts like Candy can in Behold the Bones by Natalie C. Parker.

Pyper: I wish I had a supernatural power. Inspired by Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer.

Julie: I wish  All American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely was required reading in every school, for every young person in America.

Nicole: I wish I was a talented mechanic. Inspired by Cinder by Marissa Meyer.

Aimee: I wish I knew if there really are aliens out there. Inspired by The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.

Andrea: I wish that I was as creative as Libba Bray. Inspired by Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray.

Comments