Magic Lamp Sunday 11/29/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  

Aimee: I wish I had staff to do my grocery shopping and make meals. Inspired by Prejudice and Pride by Lynn Messina.

Julie: I wish I could visit Italy and the Swiss Alps. Inspired by Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer.

Pyper: I wish I'd had a boyfriend with a British accent. Inspired by What's Broken Between Us by Alexis Bass.

Nicole: I wish I could fly. Inspired by Skyborn by David Dalglish.

Jen: I wish I had the ability to perfectly remember the plot of sequels! Inspired by No More Confessions by Louise Rozett.

Andrea: I wish that I owned a cabin in the Colorado mountains. Inspired by Smoke by Catherine McKenzie.

Comments