Magic Lamp Sunday 8/31/14

We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   


Paula: I wish I had grown up sparring with a gorgeous future king. Inspired by Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch.   


Michele: I wish sometimes that I could mute or dampen my emotions. Inspired by The Giver by Lois Lowry.  

Julie: I wish I knew more about the Victorian era symbolism of flowers so I could communicate with people I love by giving them specific and meaningful flowers. Inspired by The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh.   

Andrea: I wish that I had gone to Dartmouth- inspired by Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. 

Comments