Cover Crazy: Don't Look Back


13418925
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

This is a favorite author of mine, and I suppose it's not surprising that I am excited about this book. This cover is different from the rest of her work, though- and I like it. The metaphor of the jewelry box ballerina, the broken mirror, and the different poses of the figures is as intriguing as the title, in its lower-case font and creepy typeset. It seems that the main character is finding that all things in her life are not what she thought.
The cover as a whole is piquing my curiosity, and is definitely one I would want in my hands upon seeing it on a shelf. 



.

Comments