Teaser Tuesday: A Radiant Sky, Crown of Midnight, & The Burning Sky


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


It was the kind of kiss you read about in books, the kind they write songs about. A kiss that told the story of us. The whole messy, complicated story.

~ A Radiant Sky (A Beautiful Dark #3) by Jocelyn Davies, pg. 13 (ARC)




Her sword slid out of its sheath with barely a whine. She took a shuddering breath, bracing herself for what would come next. 

 Lord Nirall's eyes flew open just as the King's Champion raised her sword over his head.

~ Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas, pg. 2 (ARC)




"I was six," he said. "I would have done anything for her." There existed something in this world that bound a mage tighter than a blood oath: love. Love was the ultimate chain, the ultimate whip and the ultimate slave driver.

~ The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas, pg. 286 (ARC)


Comments

  1. I so can't wait till The Burning Sky is released! And I hadn't heard before about A Radiant Sky, but I might have to give it a looksie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished The Burning Sky...please look for my review tomorrow (Thursday the 29th)! Thanks for stopping by the nest!

      Delete
  2. All three sound so great! Especially The Burning Sky one.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you check out The Burning Sky! Curious to hear what others think! :)

      Delete
  3. OOoh nice teases!! The third one seems to be very compelling! Such a complicated thing, love! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...'Old Follower'??? I'd definitely agree with 'loyal'! ;) Oh...the love story in The Burning Sky IS a complicated thing! ;)

      Delete
  4. I love those kisses... so few and far between.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these teasers, but the first one seems so sweet and romantic. I need to check out that book.

    Thanks for sharing.

    <a href="http://bookheartbeats.blogspot.com/2013/08/teaser-tuesday-reign-of-blood-between.html>My teasers</a>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!