Cover Crazy: Dance of Shadows


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. 


There are so many covers coming out with this color scheme and I love every one. The combination of red, gray, and black sets such an ominous tone. The ballerina is also particularly eye catching. Her expression is hard to read. Is she in pain? Is she thinking? Is she mesmerized? I also love how the petals on her dress are floating away; it makes this cover seem like it is about to burst to life. The floating petals and the smoke give a sense of movement. I'm also a fan of the font and the swirly bits that decorate the edges of the title.

What are your thoughts on this cover?




Comments

  1. I do like this cover. I think the pop of read is really brilliant and catches my attention. I'm curious why the girl is floating in a dark sky of clouds too! Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're a fan as well. It's such a pretty cover.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!