Magic Lamp Sunday 10/28/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Paula: I wish I had a better memory. Maybe I need to carry around a journal like Gansey's in The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. It would reduce the need to remember stuff if I had a hard copy with me all the time.

Jen: I wish that my treasured possessions in life are never stolen from me. Inspired by Reached by Ally Condie. 

Michele: I wish I'd had a boyfriend like Noah when I was a teen- inspired by The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.

Comments