Magic Lamp Sunday 7/29/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 


If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Andrea: I wish that I had been in a group of close-knit friends like the girls in the Traveling Pants series by Anne Brashares.
Jen: I wish I developed a cool legacy power like the Garde in The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore.
Michele B: I wish I had a Mrs. Collins at my high school like in Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry.
Paula: I wish more people could learn to think of their "curses" as gifts, like Ember does in Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Comments