Cover Crazy: Perception


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. The linky is currently hosted by Turning the Pages.

I really like the sense of light I get from this cover. I love the way the sun is reflecting off the girl's hair and skin. The model has gorgeous hair! The lens flare effect lends a magical air to this one. Also, how could I not love this cover with the birds in the background? It's so Reading Lark. The girl's face seems to go well with the phrase in the bottom corner - "Someone's watching". She looks like she's being followed and her expression makes me think she's attempting to find out who or what is behind her. I also like the appearance of the trees in the background. I have to admit that I have book one in this series, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. This striking cover reminded me that I need to spend some time in Harrington's world. What do you think of this one?



Comments

  1. I love these covers! And the books are great too! They're kind of like Nancy Drew with a supernatural twist to it! Each novel is a new mystery/murder and Clare has to figure them out by using her gift! They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear the books are great. I have been really excited to read them. I also loved Nancy Drew as a kid so I really like that you compared them to that series. I'll have to try to get to these soon.

      Delete
  2. I saw the cover of Clarity and really liked the sharp feelings surrounding it. This cover however, is more on the softer side and I like the mysterious feel of it!


    Here's my Cover Crazy!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!