Weekly Lark 11/30/11


The Weekly Lark is a prompt for the imagination: something that’s just for fun. A lark is defined as “a source of or quest for amusement or adventure”. . . so let the adventure begin!

This week: If there is to be only one book inside the holiday gift wrap for you, which book do you hope to find?


Paula: Cassandra Clare's Clockwork Prince for me!! I neeeeeeed that book!

Andrea: I want a copy of Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Julie: A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle.

Tiffany: I want Clockwork Prince, too. And Legend by Michelle Lu. And Hourglass by Myra McEntire, and Across the Universe by Beth Revis. . .

OK, Tiffany, we get it- you want books this holiday season. :)

And- thinking ahead for next year-
Michelle: I want the next Chicagoland Vamps book by Chloe Neill. Signed and personalized, of course.


Comments

  1. To be honest, when I first started reading "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" I expected a haunting thriller, full of horror and danger. That is not what this book is. Instead, this book is fantasy/adventure combined with a very unique style of photography, which made the book better than I ever thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices!! Hope Santa brings books for everybody :D
    I'd love to find This is Not a Test, Frail, The Death Cure, and Dark Eden~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!