Weekly Lark



The Weekly Lark is a prompt for the imagination: something that’s just for fun. A lark is defined as “a source of or quest for amusement or adventure”. . . so let the adventure begin!

This week: What are you seeing in your reading that is making think, "enough, already!"?


Andrea: I am over angels and love triangles. Why don't we get some demons in a love pentagon?
Paula: I agree on the love triangles. I'm starting to feel like a lesser person  because I never had two boys proclaiming their undying love- and I'm a happily married woman.
Tiffany: Cliff hangers. I want to finish the book and feel like the characters will be somewhat safe until the next book.



Comments

  1. OH! I love all those answers! and I could not agree with you all more :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!