Cover Crazy: What We Keep Is Not Always What Will Stay


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I am a huge fan of skeleton art so when I saw this cover I instantly fell in love with it. This is a book I would read just because of the cover. I love the designs on the skeletons. The fact that they both have a heart below the neck makes me think this is probably going to have some romance in it. The skeletons lend a playful yet supernatural aspect to the cover. I also like the playful font. The combination of the hearts and skeletons also makes me think that this book could have a love that ends in tragedy. What do you think of this cover?

This book hits shelves June 8th!


Comments

  1. I'd never seen this cover before, but I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cover! It reminds me of skull candy, which you know I love. Very cute and playful. I'm like you - I'd read it just for the cover alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cover is creepy, but also fun! I love the way their eyes and nose are pink, as well as the bow in teh girl skeleton's hair. I like the fact that the designer pulled out all this pink for the typoggraphy as well. Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!